#BREAKING: One dead, 13 injured in carbon monoxide poisoning in hotel pool in Michigan

At least one person is dead and 13 people have been hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning at a hotel in Niles, Michigan, according to ABC News.

The incident occurred Saturday morning at a Quality Inn and Suites.

The problem was discovered when several people in the pool began to feel nauseous.

Six children, ranging in age from 10 to 14, were found unconscious at the scene.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s